Unfortunately we live in a time where funding is one of the biggest barriers towards helping students learn. Teachers often tap into their own pockets to help students learn. What if there was a better way?
If you were at ISTE this past year, you may have run into an amazing non-profit company called Ziggedy, which specializes in helping teachers raise money for their classrooms.
How does it work?
- You create a free Ziggedy teacher account. NO FINANCIAL INFORMATION NEEDED!
- Get your supporters (parents, family, and friends) to find your name on Ziggedy and create a free account too.
- Login to Ziggedy, then visit one of 3,500 of your favorite online retailer's websites like Target, Kohls, Best Buy, Starbucks, and Wal-Mart!
- Because you logged into Ziggedy, they are notified anytime you buy X amount of dollars (no financial / credit card information is shared) from X retailer. The retailer gives Ziggedy a commission and Ziggedy splits the commission with your classroom in need.
- You get a check at the end of every quarter. No credit cards or bank accounts needed!