While most of the time, a purchase from a partnered merchant, will result in money raised for your Cause, there are some scenarios that could result in no commission.
Here are some common reasons to be aware of:
- You do not buy from a participating merchant (items labeled "No Donation Available")
- You do not log in to Ziggedy.com before clicking through to make a purchase.
- You go directly to the participating merchant without first clicking through a product or store on Ziggedy.
- You use a coupon code you found from another website or source (please note that you can often find the same deals on Ziggedy)
- You ordered online but picked up the item(s) in-Store. (Some merchants will allow credit for in-Store pickup but the merchants are not always clear with Ziggedy when this is available)
- You click from Ziggedy to a participating merchant but already had items in your shopping cart prior to your click from Ziggedy.
- You complete multiple transactions without returning to Ziggedy and clicking through again.
- You click on any "special offers" or toolbars from other websites while shopping.
- You contact the merchant to change an order.
- You do not reside in the United States or Canada.
- A third party add-on may intercept the tracking and cause you to lose credit. Try disabling third party add-ons before purchasing again.
- You allow too much time to lapse between linking to the merchant and completing the purchase.
- Certain merchants have products which are not eligible for donations.